Here are the latest Pulsations, links to fresh stories and visuals about Japan, shout-outs to fellow bloggers, and highly clickable stuff that we think you might enjoy.
In no particular order, they are . . .
- Darth Vader: Attack on Nagoya, Japan: The big guy and his stormtroopers still seems to be lost in Japan but he also appears to be closing in on his target — Tokyo Disneyland.
- The Story Behind the Hand: Robert Parent, a self-described “Army brat,” shares his story of attending a Buddhist kindergarten in Iwakuni.
- Shibaful lush lawn iPhone case puts Yoyogi Park in your pocket: The grass is always greener on the other side your phone.
- Photos from the “Lost in Translation” hospital: Attracting a big buzz on Reddit, these candid shots from a recent-day patient give us candid peeks of Tokyo Medical University Hospital, 10 years after Sofia Coppola shot her cult classic.
- Free Wi-Fi in Tokyo for Tourists During 14 Days: Planning to visit Japan? You’ll can get 14 days of free Wi-Fi, as along you use a hotspot operated by ISP Flet’s.