Here are the latest Pulsations, links to fresh stories and visuals about Japan, shout-outs to fellow bloggers, and highly clickable stuff that we think you might enjoy.
In no particular order, they are . . .
- Kan presses the reset button (from Overserving Japan): Prime Minister Naoto Kan attempts to wash Ozawa out of the DPJ’s hair, but how long will public approve of the new look of the cabinet?
- Over-active memories of China’s past (from Shisaku): How China clung to a bitter memory and set up a no-win situation.
- Singing cops throw away retirement plans to serenade fellow seniors (from Japan Subculture Research Center): Move over AKB48, there’s a new group coming to town and they’re all retired cops!
- How to write about Japan (from Our Man in Abiko): YES, you TOO can write about Japan’s unique sararimen by simply following these 10 kantan steps!
- Omuta: The shopping arcades of a thousand bankruptcies (from Spike Japan): This town is coming like a ghost town.
- Shibuya 109-2: The Wild Party is Over (from An Eternal Thought in the Mind of Godzilla): A moment of silence, please, for the recently deceased Gyaruo and Center Guys.