Here are the latest Pulsations, links to fresh stories and visuals about Japan, shout-outs to fellow bloggers, and highly clickable stuff that we think you might enjoy.
In no particular order, they are . . .
- Trying to Understand the DPJ Leadership Race (from Mutant Frog Travelogue): The facts about the DPJ race, from one confused observer to another.
- Real Harajuku Girls, For Real (from Neojaponisme): Dedication in girl’s fashion can never be taken too far in Japan.
- Japanese food and beverages for diabetics and low-carb eaters (from Just Hungry): A-Z for calorie-watchers. Sugar-free sake, anyone?
- A guide to sanitary napkins in Japan (from Surviving in Japan): From heavy to light to night use. Guys, you can skip this one.
- More inspired musical goofiness from Japan (from Ampontan): Be sure to watch the Appalachian shamisen, which sounds right at home.
- Hane (from Sleepy Tako): A short journey to the lesser-known destination of Hane in Nishinomiya.