Japan by the numbers (8.9.13)
- 92% of people Asahi Newspaper surveyed on the streets of Osaka use LINE chat daily.
- 80.6% of couples who answered a poll by O-ucchino said that their relationship is harmonious, and 78.8% of them sleep in the same room.
- 58.0% of mothers said they emphasize easy-to-prepare breakfasts, while only 17.6% of them focus on nutritional balance, according to research by Sato Foods.
- 41.0% of voters surveyed by Google used websites to collect information in order to decide which candidate to vote for in the Upper House election.
- 32.5% of single women polled by MyNavi said they would rather be a housewife than a working woman after marriage.
- 8.7 % of the parent generation in a parent-child survey conducted by Asahikasei Homes are considering the specifics of their property inheritance situation.