Japan by the numbers (12.03.10)
- 79.8% of women who responded to a poll by Nikko Am Co. said that what they look for in a potential husband is to someone who is prepared for the future.
- 67% of respondents in a poll by goo Research said that they think free calls through the Skype application on smart phones are a realistic possibility for the near future.
- 70.2% of those who were polled by internet.com and goo Research said that they have clicked on sponsor links when using search websites before.
- 57.5 % of people in a survey by Acer Japan Co. said that they have watched some form of 3D visuals.
- 14.1% of people in a survey by Dimsdrive said that they stopped or cut down on their smoking before the tobacco hike on Sept. 30; 16.1% said that they did the same after the price hike.