Japan by the numbers (09.10.10)
- 91% of respondents surveyed by R-Type said that they believe home interviews for registered centenarians are necessary; 8.2% did not.
- 73% of respondents answered in a survey by Green Wedding that they would like to reserve their wedding venue online.
- 65% of those who polled by the Japanese Daily Yomiuri replied that they support Prime Minister Kan in the upcoming elections; 18% expressed support for Ichiro Ozawa.
- 49.6% of people who responded to a poll by Nikkei BP Consulting said that they consciously use their credit cards to rack up air miles.
- Over 20.5% of people who participated in a poll by R-Type responded that they do not want to be found on their SNS (Social Network Service) by family members and colleagues.