Japan by the numbers (07.29.10)
- 91% of people surveyed by Ezaki Glico are often worried about whether or not they have bad breath.
- 82% of OL’s polled by OZmall have karada no hie (shivers) even in the summer (due to heavy air conditioning).
- 79% of men answering a survey by Trenders Inc. said they would eat gyuunyuu purin (milk pudding) everyday.
- 31% of respondents to an online poll by rType Research Online said they get the craving to eat somen the most (out of all noodle types) during the summer.
- 16％ of people surveyed on a website by sunmarie think that the worst place you could take a date to dinner is a ramen shop.