Japan by the numbers (07.16.10)
- 78% of people working at stores and restaurants surveyed by Rosetta Stone Japan are worried that they have problems communicating with foreigners in English.
- 77% of housewives surveyed by Mobile Marketing Data Labo said that they use eco-friendly shopping bags.
- 62% of OLs answering a survey for OZmall said that they don’t want to have a summer fling.
- 18% of people surveyed by rType Research Online said that they would watch a summer movie alone at the theater.
- 10% of people surveyed by Dimsdrive said that they don’t do anything to their hair before they go out (e.g. blow dry, straighten, etc.)