Japan by the numbers (06.11.13)
- 87.1% of people surveyed said they’ve been motivated to travel by what they’ve seen on social networking sites.
- 64.8% of single-child parents polled by TamaHome Co. are hesitant to have another.
- 49.8% of Japanese surveyed before the World Cup qualifier game thought that the Samurai Blue would beat Australia on Tuesday.
- 28.8% of women polled by The Suit Company said that “Cool Biz” casual dress was inappropriate for work.
- 25% of Japanese people in their 20s have read the entire “One Piece” manga series of 70 books.
- 12.9% of students graduating in the spring of next year said that they already have a job secured after graduation.